Monday, August 1, 2011



Here comes another month..
the last month of my holidays..

I have lost all my patience and motivation working at there
it's all about people, people.... and still people~

I'm gonna settle off my things as soon as possible 
and leave all these people here
continue backstabbing each other and living in their own world.

I'm flying without wings~~

Oops...
I think I have a little bit of...overloaded myself.
Sigh. :x


x x x


celebrated my grandma's birthday yesterday
and everything was still ok yesterday

but today my grandfather admitted to hospital 
it's a serious case and
thats all i know

I never been close with my grandfather
but this really makes me feel...uncomfortable.
he is a tough guy, as always.


yea
Nobody knows what will happen next..

I'm praying hard...
.
.
.
hopefully everything will be alright. 



No comments:

Post a Comment