Tuesday, August 16, 2011



When there is someone who makes you the center of his life
You feel that you own the world at the moment

it's not easy

in life we meet lots of people
there are people who want to take something from you
time, dream, or any other little things

there are also people who don't take a thing
but they don't leave a thing in return too

someone who doesn't take you for granted
he could have done a little but you can't deny the fact that 
he has the strength to open your eyes to see more than you could
as well as discovering the true you.

I appreciate what others have done for me
even it is just a tiny little thing
because there is no one in this world has the responsibility over the others

I was just too into the emotion of relationships
( eh, eh, relationships mean the simple connections between humans here.. : )
the feelings I had for their changes
and the feelings I had when I don't feel like I belong to anyone, anywhere, and 
in short, people just don't need me. Aren't you? 
Sigh.

Stupid huh?

humans don't need another to live
but undeniably people around you make your life better
they paint your life with colors

.
.
.
hey
who said grey color is not a color?

Ha..
I'm gonna explore into the new world
and be someone more than I thought I could be.







I love sunflowers because they give me a feeling of warmth and hopes.



No comments:

Post a Comment