Monday, September 17, 2012



the 3 days event was memorable and successful in bringing us together.
although I didn't really put so much time and effort in like the others do..
but the event gave me a chance to learn something which is not in the text
and most importantly,
finally i know the differences of those audit firms and professional qualifications through those career seminars and interesting talks.
though they were meant to tell the freshman students. LOL.

through the event...
i am giving myself a chance to let the juniors know about my existence.
it's not like me knowing the juniors because i've already known who are them in their freshman year
but they said it was the first time they have ever seen me.
Am I that small to be noticed? : |
or face problem?
sad case. people rarely remember about me. =.=

after the closing ceremony yesterday
I joined the juniors and my coursemates for a KTV session in PJ area.
just to make them remember about me more. Haha! I'm so desperateeee! 

I was so excited to pass by the 2 firms in which I have great interest in joining them for my internship and perhaps after graduation too.
faster accept me lahhhh... 


No comments:

Post a Comment