Thursday, October 6, 2011

It is now the 4th week of this semester.

and I feel the changes in me.

I do my homework

I don't go home so regularly like how I did for the past semesters.
Home is still the best place no matter what! :)

I've became much more determined in doing something.

I.....blah blah blah.



Do you really know me?
I don't even know myself sometimes.



.
.
.
I can't get online in my hostel for about a week already
and for every break between classes
I make wise of them so hard to get online in the computer lab...
I'm soooo addicted to The Sims Social on Facebook recently!

Ahhhh!
Dahlah cannot online..
this morning when I want to brush my teeth..
tak ada water supply pulak.
when my phone battery ran low and I wanna charge it..
socket was malfunctioning..
and there was someone in the bus...
farted!
owh.... itu tempat sudah manyak sempit.. kenapa kentut lagi..?!


bad day bad day...
today is a bad bad day...


4 comments:

  1. how u know someone farted?! sound? hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lene : ya la.. beside me only mah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA!!! cant stop laughing... wat an embarrassing sound produced... LOL!

    ReplyDelete