Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now I know why people are saying that UPM is Universiti Peperiksaan Malaysia..
Test after test...
I had to have coffee almost every night to keep myself stay awake for the past few months..

to study..
to finish up my assignments..
as well as to to rush my home works.

and i think this has to continue until my finals is over.
*drowning*


this really makes me feel that the organs inside my body are all messing up
but i can't really open them to check if they are alright. Haha XD


tough moments.
when you have nobody to be told..
everyone has their own things to busy with..
and some people just don't understand..
I'm left standing here asking for why..

it's something needs to cope with..
especially when you're alone staying out of home..
I'm glad to have her!
at least when i don't know who to talk with..
or when I need someone to stay beside me, even she doesn't speak or respond to me..
but every time when i look at her, i feel warmth and she is with me. :)


Happy Birthday to Bibi! 




hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment